As the 2018 Middle TN Cybersecurity Summit approaches, a feature of the day will be the National Cyber Security Alliance’s CyberSecure My Business workshop.
During the workshop, NCSA will lead the attendees through the following steps:
• Understanding the data assets they have that cyber criminals might want to steal
• Learning how to protect those assets without having to spend a lot of money or time
• Detecting when something has gone wrong
• Knowing how to react quickly and appropriately to make the impact as small as possible and understanding the need to create a plan of action that can be implemented when a breach occurs
• Learning what resources are needed to recover after a breach
Register at www.murfreesborocybersecurity.com/events