How the MTC is Responding to COVID-19
As the situation with coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, the MTC is facing many of the same questions we know you and your own businesses are working through. We have heard from many of our partners who are taking the necessary steps to keep their employees safe and to assist flattening the curve to help hospital capacity limitations, and we recognize that some of those steps include practical limitations on things like travel and event attendance.
In the interest of community health and safety, and with respect to our partners and their employees, we have decided to postpone some of the events on the calendar based on our partners schedules and recommendations.
Below you will see a list of events that have been postponed:
▪ Play Like a Girl Camp hosted by WiTT
Set up your Business to be Future Proof with Technology.
You rely on us every day for business recommendations and technical suggestions and now is the time to TAKE ACTION for the future.
▪ Does your business have the ability to access its resources from somewhere other than on premises?
▪ Do your employees have the ability to access the company’s portals and work stations from a remote location?
▪ Do you have the infrastructure to support a “work from home workforce?”
▪ Do you have the IT help desk support to take care of your networking infrastructure?
We have resources and community partners to help you!
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us and we will help to pair you with a resource!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org