- This event has passed.
TEST WEBINAR 1
May 4 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Return to work site webinars
Lockton is launching a nine-part series to provide expert advice as you
consider your return to work site approach. This series will cover all aspects
of an organization’s approach to returning to work site, helping inform
decision making across clinical, operational, HR, benefits, retirement,
cyber security and regulatory frameworks.
Each session will feature three to five live poll questions, specific to the session that will be shared with all
attendees once the series is complete.
MONDAY, MAY 4, 10 – 11 A.M., CDT
Legislative and clinical considerations for reopening a
work site, featuring Lockton’s CMO, Dr. Shealynn Buck
and Scott Behrens, Government Affairs, moderated by
• How decisions are being made to lift stay-at-home orders and
where to find information.
• Federal, state and local requirements (social distancing,
face masks, temperature checks).
• What to do when employees are in various locations with
• Public health risks.
• Screening (temperature and other symptoms).
• COVID-19 testing.
• Treatment of employees who become ill or exposed.
For more information Click HERE