- This event has passed.
Cloud Transformation: How to Put Cloud Hybrid Economics to Work
August 6 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The cloud is no longer a far off, hard-to-imagine destination. In fact, cloud is a journey many organizations are on, and many still are struggling to get the most out of hybrid cloud investments.
The good news is that hybrid cloud adoption can be straight forward and cost-effective.
With the right insights, organizations can mitigate risks, navigate infrastructure supply-and-demand and capitalize on economic advantages to enable greater success in the cloud.
Attend this session on Thursday, August 6th at 2 PM ET to learn how the optimal path to cloud can offer the quickest time-to-value from a TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) perspective with the lowest risk. You’ll also come away with a cost optimization strategy and framework to help drive lower TCO for your cloud projects.
What we’ll cover:
- Accelerate deployment and migration of workloads
- Achieve consistency, efficiency, and cost scalability in a hybrid cloud model
- Better leverage your IT talent strategy
- Reduce the risk of cloud transformation while improving utilization
- Lower the TCO in your hybrid cloud environment
For more information: Registration page