2020 Middle Tennessee Cyber Conference
October 28 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
The Tennessee Department of Safety & Homeland Security and TCAT Shelbyville are proud to once again bring together individuals from education, government, and industry for a different type of conference this year. Like many other events, we are going virtual due to the pandemic. We are committed to showcasing the latest information, strategies, best practices, and innovative solutions to address today’s challenges in cybersecurity – but doing it virtually.
This year, the program will consist of two elements. The first, interviews with subject matter experts about current and future concerns surrounding Information Technology and Infrastructure Management – then posted here as articles. The second element, we will conduct a remote Capture the Flag (CtF). The CtF will be made up of real-world servers with vulnerabilities baked into them that participants must find and capture. More information, including the rules and registration are listed below. The CtF will be limited to 75 participants – register early!
- Participant representative must register each member of their team individually via email and must include a request to participate on company letterhead or school letterhead
- Register with Steve.Mallard[@]tcatshelbyville.edu – Subject Line: 2020 CtF
- Participant or representative must use a company or school email for each person
- An approval email (receipt) will be returned to you within 36 hours
- Deadline is October 20, 2020
For more information about the event, click HERE.