- This event has passed.
OSHA 30-HOUR GENERAL INDUSTRY CERTIFICATION
April 26, 2021 @ 8:00 am - April 29, 2021 @ 4:30 pm
OSHA 30-HOUR GENERAL INDUSTRY CERTIFICATION APRIL 26-29
3050 Medical Center Parkway
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Taught by Workforce Essentials, the 4-day OSHA 30 course meets April 26 – 29 from 8:00 to 4:30 each day. Lunch is on your own.
The cost of $439 includes 1910 OSHA General Industry Regulations & Standards book & the 30-hour card.
Who Should Attend: Safety professionals, managers and supervisors, HR personnel, safety team leads, engineers . . . any person responsible for employee safety in your organization.
Course will Cover:
Mandatory Topics (13 hours)
- Intro to OSHA (2 hours)
- Managing Safety & Health (2 hours)
- Electrical (2 hours)
- Material Handling (2 hours)
- Hazard Communication (1 hour)
- Personal Protective Equipment (1 hour)
- Walking & Working Surfaces (1 hour)
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans (2 hours)
Elective Topics (10 hours)
- Hazardous Materials
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces
- Machine Guarding
- Welding, Cutting, Brazing
- Intro to Industrial Hygiene
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Fall Protection
- Safety & Health Programs
- Powered Industrial Vehicles
Optional Topics (7 hours)
- Other General Industry Hazards
- Other OSHA General Industry Policies
- Expand on Mandatory or Elective Topics
For more information click HERE.